All of J’s Cycle Shack products destined for delivery within the UK are eligible for a price match. However, if the product offered elsewhere, its purchase price, and the competitor must meet the following criteria
- The competitor’s product must be identical as that offered at J’s Cycle Shack (e.g., same size, colour, specification, model year, etc.)
- The competitor must be an authorised dealer of the said brand
- The competitor’s product must be in stock at the time of the price matching
- The competitor’s price must include delivery, or, if not, delivery costs will be added to the offer price to create a total price inclusive of delivery (delivery costs will be estimated using the competitor’s delivery policies based on that product alone being ordered)
- The competitor’s price must be publicly advertised online and verifiable at the time of the price matching, and cannot include any volume, personal or membership discounts. We cannot match multi-item promotional offers like “buy one get one free” or bulk buying discount
- The competitor must be based in the UK and sell direct to consumers, e.g., no auction or marketplace sites like ebay or Amazon resellers. (If you have a price from an international retailer, we will still endeavour to match the price, but we cannot guarantee it – please ask!)
Note that no other promotional offers can be used with a product which is price matched. In other words, discount vouchers cannot be applied to price matched products to receive a further discount. We cannot retroactively price match after the product has been ordered. We reserve the right to restrict the number of items which can be purchased at a matched price to that which can be reasonably expected to be for personal use – purchase of multiple items at a matched price will only be allowed at the discretion of J’S Cycle Shack customer service team.
We don’t always have particular items in stock. Some of our brands are linked in with the manufacturers via an online stock feed meaning it may take a couple of days for it to reach the store. If you need an item urgently or from our retail store, please contact us on 01977 679998.
Paper cheques take too long to administrate and to clear. This prevents us dispatching goods quickly and creates unnecessary work.
eCheque payments, like their traditional equivalents, take up to five working days to clear through PayPal and until they clear we can’t dispatch your goods. Please note that we really don’t recommend this form of payment as our stock system doesn’t allocate you your selected goods until the funds clear into our accounts, meaning the item could become out of stock whilst waiting for payment to clear.
Sorry, we don’t send out catalogues anymore. Generally, the catalogue of the brand you’re looking for is available online directly from the brand’s website. However, if you can’t find the information you are looking for please don’t hesitate to contact us and we will help you find the information you want.